Modular Group – Leasing
Whilst Modular Leisure Buildings can open endless doors for your business, we understand the complications behind parting with capital to make a purchase. That’s why we’ve partnered with the UK’s leading equipment leasing and finance facilitator, Johnson Reed Manchester, to provide a flexible finance solution.
What is lease finance?
Put simply, a lease is a way to spread the cost of your purchase, rather than stretching your budget or straining cash flow. Instead, you’ll make repayments on a monthly or quarterly basis, allowing you to preserve your capital and potentially make great tax savings over the term.
Benefits of leasing
- Help cash flow
- Will not affect any existing credit lines
- Rentals allowable as a tax-deductible expense
- Afford the best quality regardless of current budget
- Budget accurately around fixed repayments
- Include ancillary costs, ie. installation and maintenance
- Ownership option available at the end of the term
How does it work?
- Simply get in touch to discuss your purchase and agree costings. We’ll pass you onto our dedicated account manager at Johnson Reed.
- They’ll make contact to take some basic business details to build your application and provide you with an instant quotation.
- Once you’re happy, Johnson Reed will submit your application, and return a decision in as little as two hours.
- You sign the simple documentation.
- We’ll be in touch to arrange delivery
- Upon confirmation of satisfactory delivery and installation, your contract starts and your repayments begin.