Leisure Production Operative
With an order book full for 2022 and 2023 not far behind and the fantastic news of securing our new 98,000 sqft Blackburn factory, it is a very exciting and humbling time for our family run business here at Modular.
Modular have continued to lead the way, through our incredible team of people and leading-edge techniques throughout the leisure industry. With the UK staycation market showing no signs of slowing down, we have most recently designed, spec’d and brought to life our new 2022 range of Twin Lodge units in record time. We now need the right team to help us make our dreams a reality.
Modular Leisure Buildings are looking for Leisure Production Operatives to complement our expansion.
£10.00 – £12.00 per hour
As a Production Operative you will be responsible for;
- Working within our busy manufacturing floor providing assistance to your colleagues
- Works well as part of a team
- Work to the correct process and quality standards
- Achieve production targets
- Reducing waste material where possible
- Knowledge of hand and power tools – full training given where required
- Ensuring Health and Safety is maintained
- Ensuring the site is clean and tidy
If you’re looking to upskill and have the willingness to learn, coupled with a positive, can do attitude, we will in return offer you the tools you need to allow you to progress and develop within a company that has huge potential for growth.
Production operators will be part of a team of about 5 people, led by an approachable and industry skilled Team Leader. The successful applicant will be fully trained and there are opportunities for advancement within the team as the person becomes more skilled.
Why not come to our HQ in Blackburn for an informal chat and a chance to view our manufacturing facility to see our buildings in action.
Shift Pattern – 8am – 5pm
Mon – Fri with occasional early Friday finish subject to production schedule.
Benefits with working for Modular:
- Company pension contribution scheme
- Free On-site parking
- Christmas shutdown through to the new year, every year!
- Overtime offered when required
We are currently looking into and testing more and more benefits for our employees. Things such as reward schemes, money off vouchers and operating a shorter working week are all currently being processed ready for the next quarter.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to [email protected]