Modular Visi Pod
- Individual Access points for both Visitors & Residents
- Mitigates the risk of Infection
- Easily installed with no major groundworks required.
- A comfortable, warm and inviting setting to enable much needed visits to carry on.
- Dimensions – 3.6m x 2.9m & 6.1m x 2.9m
- Can be easily sited on top of an existing flagged or carpark area.
- Separated by Perspex/Glass allowing for a much safer covid secure environment.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Hygienic wipeable walls
Act now to receive guaranteed Christmas delivery!
EXTEND YOUR SEASON
EXCEPTIONAL THERMAL PERFORMANCE
EXTENDED LIFE SPANS
MADE IN BRITAIN
Built to BS EN: 1647 2012
- Treated timber base with loading points
- Built with sip panel technology
- EPDM rubber membrane roof
- Double glazed argon filled window and door with low threshold
- Treated redwood pine cladding
- Scratch resistant wipe clean T&G effect internal board
- Heavy duty laminate flooring
- Pine skirting board and trims
- Consumer unit, two light switch, four double sockets and two outside light
Manufactured in Sunny Lancashire and supporting a British Supply Chain.
GUARANTEED QUALITY, UNBEATABLE VALUE
With our large manufacturing capacity we are able to cut lead times and meet deadlines
Here at Modular, we manufacture our own SIPs & provide competitive pricing and the highest quality all in one package. The company operates out of a 40,000 sq.ft. factory with a workforce of skilled personnel to manufacture Leisure buildings and modular units from scratch. At the heart of it all are stringent quality controls that take the standards of leisure building construction to new levels.
CLEVER BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
All of our buildings are built from SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels) which we manufacture in our own factory.
SIPs are one of the most environmentally responsible building systems available. Our buildings provide continuous insulation, are extremely airtight, allows for better control over indoor air quality, reduces construction waste, and help to save natural resources. Life cycle analysis has shown that SIPs buildings have a tremendous positive environmental impact by reducing energy use and greenhouse gas emissions throughout the life cycle of the building.
Finance & Leasing
Whilst Modular Leisure Buildings can open endless doors for your business, we understand the complications behind parting with capital to make a purchase. That’s why we’ve partnered with the UK’s leading equipment leasing and finance facilitator, Johnson Reed Manchester, to provide a flexible finance solution.